Thank you for considering Eastside Audiology & Hearing Services the opportunity to become your hearing healthcare provider. We are excited to work with you and help guide you through this decision-making process. Because we believe hearing is critical to connecting with the world around you, we take time to find out what is really important to you. This means you experience a comprehensive approach in an environment where everyone truly cares about you, from our office staff to the practice owner. Be assured that we will be there for you when needed. As a locally owned, Audigy Certified private practice, we are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of care and service.
Professional Experience – All Audiologists are Doctors of Audiology and Washington State Licensed
“Bringing improved hearing and communication to our patients’ lives is our passion. Helping people maintain independence and reconnect with their family and friends bring us great joy. We never have to worry about job satisfaction – our patients provide that for us each day.
We simply love what we do and can’t imagine doing anything else.”
Customized Treatment Process
- During the initial appointment, a lifestyle and diagnostic evaluation is completed. We take all steps possible to address your hearing needs and communication goals.
- A comprehensive treatment process is reliant on more than simply a hearing device. Success is also dependent on the skills and persistence of the audiologist and the commitment of the hearing technology user. We stress healthy communication between the patient and audiologist to ensure a richer life through better hearing.
Unique “Try-Before-You-Buy” Risk-Free Trial
- Take the risk out of purchasing hearing aids by taking them home for a free “test drive” before they are purchased — no commitment required.
Verification of the Hearing Aid Settings
- All hearing aid fittings are verified by speechmapping, the only accurate way to ensure the hearing aids are adjusted properly. We use the latest technology to assure that you are hearing the best you possibly can, given the technology you are wearing.
Comprehensive Service Plan
- Cleaning & maintenance and reprogramming & optimization for the life of the hearing devices.
- Three years of free batteries on most models. Low-cost, highest quality batteries for retail.
- Reminders (E-mail, phone or postcards) to help you keep your hearing aids maintained and working optimally for the life of the devices.
- Weekly Walk-in Clinics.
- Three-year repair warranty on most models with extended warranty options available.
- Three-year Loss & Damage insurance on most hearing instruments; (minimum one-year policy).
Insurance and Payment Options
- We are providers for most major insurance carriers, including Medicare and offer several different payment options to better serve you. We partner with multiple funding sources in order to address your financial needs. Ask your Doctor of Audiology for details.
We look forward to working with you and developing a long-term relationship based on honesty, integrity and exceptional service. Thank you for allowing us to participate in your hearing healthcare.